Declaration: How we process your personal data. (Consent and Agreement)
This section hereby explains how your personal data will be processed and how its corresponding rights are protected in registering yourself for the National Office Bearers and Active Workers Conference 2021.
1. Lawfulness of the processing of personal data As we are entering into an informal, non-financial and non-binding agreement with you for your participation at National Office Bearers and Active Workers Conference 2021, processing of personal data is necessary for registration purposes.
2. What will you be asked to provide? – Full name – Email address – Current roles within SSSIO UK – Centre – Region
3. What will your information be used for? SSSIO UK will use the collected information for registration purposes and updates regarding National Office Bearers and Active Workers Conference 2021.
5. How long will we keep your data? We will keep your data on the system till the end of National Office Bearers and Active Workers Conference 2021 event.
6. Where do we process your data? Your data will not be processed outside of the UK
7. Who has access to my personal data? Your personal data will be processed only by the event planning team committee and the UK National Council. Your personal data will not be shared beyond the organisation without your consent. Your personal data will not be used in relation to any profiling activities.
8. What are your rights? – The right to be informed – The right of access – The right to rectification – The right to erasure – The right to restrict processing – The right to data portability – The right to object – Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, or for any enquiries relating to the collection, processing or storage of your information, please contact us through the following communication channel: firstname.lastname@example.org
[tt-event url=’https://www.tickettailor.com/checkout/new-session/id/336470/chk/396e/ref/website_widget/’ minimal=’true’ bg_fill=’false’ show_logo=’false’ ]